How can I maximize my room/ office

Hi all,

Today has been a very productive day for me...
I had some friends come over while my friend/businesspartner( Richard) and I were working at our office. (Btw If you don't know what we do check out our website: www.bcycleit.nl )

Coming back on my day. It was amazing. The productivity was just through the roof. We planned and accomplish more today than most people do in a week. It was awesome... (btw I'm a big fan of "How I Met Your Mother" so your gonna hear some sentences from the show every now and then)
We also decided that we're gonna create a new website, so stay tuned for more on that also.
For people living in Holland and you need a new website or anythings that has to do with internet marketing, webdesign, logodesign, brandidentity etc. Make sure you contact some good friends of mine. They will do excellent work for you. They are very proffesional, dedicated, enthousiastic and will sit down and figure more ways to upgrade your brandawareness. Their website is www.ngrane.com or you can find them on facebook or twitter.

Anyways, back to my day. One of my friends came over and we had a business meeting. After talking marketing and business models we chatted about other stuff. This guy ( we call him Arijano) is one of my close friends and I must admit he has a great mind for out-of-the-box thinking. We often  find ourself in such a  adrenaline rush talking about all the possibilities that are around us. So he showed me a this video. Check it out:

It's unbelievable how people's minds can come up with these amazing solutions to spacing problems. Every problem actually. No wonder the world is becoming a better place.. At least in my eyes. Seriously I was so blown away by these inventions that I'm not even gonna write so much about it.. You saw it for yourself.
New statement: "Space is not a problem"
This guy is also amazing. This looks like how the studio's or one-room-appartment of the future will look like.
I for one wouldn't mind upgrading my humble room with all this stuff. 


This would really fit right in with my personality. Organized, but it doesn't show.. Or said otherwise 90% of my true content is still hidden inside waiting to be uncovered. Okay that's enough of blowing my own horn. I would love to see some reaction about these video's. Do you guys believe that either one of these video's would become the next way to live in the near future? I still haven't decided yet. In my current situation it would be perfect, but let's be honest I rather live in a very spacious and beautifull house where I can have a separate room for everything ;)

That's all for today.. I hope you enjoy today's topic.

And have a VG-morning.

Ps: In case you would like to party this friday you should check out the best party in THE WORLD at this moment. LATIN INFECTION in Incasa Leiden. Starting from 23.00 till early. Check out the website: www.latininfection.com
I repeat... you can't afford to miss this.

P.p.s. Stay tuned for next blog.. Image4men...:D
It's gonna be gooooood

1 opmerking:

Gita zei

If the chinese guy can afford all the materials and engineering to reconstruct his appartment like that, it probably would have been cheaper to move to a bigger apartment instead ;)