Everyone could use a smile.

Hey all,

Happy New Year....
Geezz It's been a while I know...
More posts are coming up... It's gonna be Legen......


.....dairy

I know..I know.. I am a big fan of  "How I met your mother" It's awesome.
You should check it out. Anyways back to my post.

I decided that my first post of this year would be about being happy and/or smiling.
If you haven't done this lately. Well you have a sad life. Just kidding.

The miracle of a smile is amazing. You can lighten up someones day.
Yeah, just with a simple smile. Seriously try it. You don't believe me?
well if your not smiling right now check out this video below.
Most likely you will start making some funny noises like.. Awh...

Well I told you so. now look at you face in the mirror. You're smiling :)
You feel better already. 

Well Coca-Cola has been promoting the Happiness Factory.
Fortunately for these student. They came out with this amazing machine.
I wish that every school and workplaces would have one of these.
I had to show you that video. Because even though it's a commercial it would be very cool if we had one like that in the offices or the schools. For sure that you will go to work/school with a bit more joy.

Anyways enough with the nonsense. 
I am trying to make everyone be nicer to each other in 2011. Even for one the.
There is a saying that goes: "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice"
So if you know somebody that is feeling down for whatever reason. Make her/him smile and give them a compliment. They deserve it. So check out this short movie about validation. No not parking validation. It has a deeper meaning. (The video is not short, but you'll like it)

Well I hope you like today's post and remember to be nice!

Have a VG-weekend


P.S.: Check out my friends blog he got some good stuff.
P.P.S: Look out for my Personal Development blog posts coming up

5 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

The clips you posted are funny, they really made me smile after a long frustrating weekend of studying. Though I don't agree with all your thoughts in this post. My feedback for you is to have a better look at the context of your sentences.

xoxo,

Anonymous

Anoniem zei

The clips you posted are funny, they really made me smile after a long frustrating weekend of studying. Though I don't agree with all your thoughts in this post. My feedback for you is to have a better look at the context of your sentences.

xoxo,

Anonymous

Anoniem zei

The clips you posted are funny, they really made me smile after a long frustrating weekend of studying. Though I don't agree with all your thoughts in this post. My feedback for you is to have a better look at the context of your sentences.

xoxo,

Anonymous

Lady L zei

Re-G this is a great post.It brings a little sunshine in these dark day's. So keep on doing what you do.Don't let anybody hold you down.You're a great and talanted guy.

One love.

Unknown zei

Hey Lady L,

Thanks for your comment.
i am happy that it could bring you a smile today. And thank you also for your great compliments.

I will be posting more blogpost soon, so please don't go to far ;)

Greets

ReGGie